|(Image borrowed from Katarina's blog)|
For my stop on the tour, I decided to make a Dresden Table Runner, one of the projects in my NEW BOOK (yes, more on that news later in the week!).
It is made of five 9" Dresden blocks on point.. first I machine pieced the Dresdens...
Then hand appliqued them to the background fabric (ok, I was pressed for time and machine appliqued a few).
Now it's time to visit all the other stops on the Skopelos blog hop! So many beautiful things have been made with these fabrics already. I hope you get a chance to play with some too..
1. LYNNE GOLDSWORTHY - April 20th
2. ALLEGORY LANHAM – April 21st
3. ERICA TOOLE - April 22nd
4. RACHAEL GANDER - April 23th
5. AMY FRIEND - April 24th
6. MARIJA VUJČIĆ - April 25th
7. DANA BOLYARD - April 26th
8. ERICA JACKMAN - April 27th
9. JESSICA ALEXANDRAKIS - April 28th
10. SVETLANA SOTAK - April 29th
11. KATHLEEN RIGGINS - April 30th
12. APRIL RHODES - May 1st
13. PAUL HALLINGER - May 2nd
14. SHARON MCCONNELL - May 3rd
15. CAROLINE HULSE – May 4th
16. JANE DAVIDSON – May 5th