Friday, October 5, 2012

Feeling So Thankful

I woke up this morning to find the most thoughtful email in my inbox from Bonnie Hunter.
Graciela was kind enough to tell her about the benefit we are having for my mom, and Bonnie decided to help out, not only with a donation, but by blogging about it.
 
 
I was in shock, so touched.  I truly appreciate the generosity Bonnie has shared by getting the word out to her readers, and I would like to thank each and every one of you who has donated or spread the word in order to help the fundraiser in some way.  Please feel free to share the link on your own blogs, twitter, or facebook accounts.  Every little bit helps.
 
 
 Bonnie also mentioned donations of quilts for the silent auction, to be held in Chicago on October 28th.  If you have a quilt to donate, we would be very grateful to accept it.  Please email me directly to discuss shipping details.  (jessunderquilts at yahoo dot com)
 
THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...