Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Morning Star Count 2014/4

This probably doesn't look like the update photo you were expecting, but here's my EPP progress for the week:
Once the pillow was complete, I went to work on packing pattern kits for my workshop this afternoon.  Each kit has a pattern, hexie graph paper, paper clips, 1" hexagon templates from paperpieces.com, and some 2.5" squares of fabric to practice with.  This is going to be fun..

I'll be sure to report back as soon as I can, but until then, please link up and show us what you're working on!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great workshop today! Wish I could be there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. I'm already wondering if I could manage cushion covers for people Christmas presents. Hope you had a fun workshop. :)
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of all the progress you'll be causing to happen by holding this workshop! TONS of EPP will be going on this week, even if you don't lift another finger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish Vienna was much closer to NY so i could join one of your workshops one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...