Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Afternoon Star Count 2014/46

It's finals week.  You know what that means?  I'm almost done~~  winter vacation sewing can be prepped and stitched in earnest in just a few more days!

I dumped out Travel Quilt #5's sewing box and this is what I found.. plum blossom block started in SEPTEMBER and a memory block from the 12 hexie blog hop that happened LAST JULY.  Yeahhh.. it's time I got back to this project..

Great motivation to get back to English Paper Piecing.. I'm going to be interviewed on Pat Sloan's radio show this afternoon!!
Do you want to listen?  I'll be on just after 4pm Eastern (1pm Pacific), click HERE and hear us chat about EPP and quilting in public~

 

And now.. if you have any EPP to link up (Anyone is welcome, join in any time!!), let's start the party!


6 comments:

  1. I was able to catch you on the radio. It was interesting. I learned something new about you. :) it made me want to get your book out and look for a future project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pat Sloan's podcast. I didn't see this in time to catch you live, but I will listen to the archive. The first time I listened to Pat's podcast I was skeptical that listening to people talk about a visual art would be very interesting, but it is amazing how interesting it actually is. Congrats on being featured on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am inspired to get out my EPP project, put it in a pretty go to container and get it moving!! Thank you Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too Pat! thanks Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...