Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Morning Star Count 2015/4

I have NO EPP to show this week.  If you've been following me on Instagram (@jessica_alex), you'll know that I've been sewing Log Cabin blocks for the scrappy log cabin qal, but not a stitch of EPP..

Why?  Is there ever really a good excuse?  I guess this is as good as any..
I got a JOB!  A real, full time teaching position at an Elementary school full of sweet sweet sweet Japanese kids.  And I LOVE it.  Really.  So, no EPP, but lots of smiles this week.  I guess that makes up for it.
 But never fear, we've got terrible weather here this week and I've got TWO snow days.. maybe some stitching will get done after all...

How about you?  Link up below!!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! It sounds perfect for you. :-) I wish you and your family all the best in this time of transition. And good luck with the snow - it is even a news item over here in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news! Do you feel like you are in Hokkaido again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job!!! I'm sure you'll figure out when you have time to sneak in some EPP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like perfect stitching weather to me. Congratulations on your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I finally wrote an update, but I'm pretty sure everyone has seen all the pics on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I just found your blog vis PaperPieces.com--and then realized you wrote the book!! Awesome--I read it cover to cover and it inspired me to start EPP and now I can't stop! And I've loaned the book to another teacher at my school and she is hooked as well....I can't tell you how much it helps me relax at night. I'm glad to hear you got a full-time teaching job and sorry to hear that limits your sewing time...LOL. ;-) I'll start following you today...thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...