Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Morning Star Count 2014/12

Upcoming English Paper Piecing Events
 I've got a lot going on in the next few weeks, and if you're local, I'd love for you to join me and do some EPP!  Here's a list of my upcoming lectures and workshops..

March 29th     Hexagon Pillow Workshop, 1-4 pm
+ This is a workshop for Huntington Guild members only, please contact Laura or Gilma if you are interested in attending. 

April 3rd   EPP Lecture at the Evening Star Quilters Guild, Mineola, NY
+ 7:30 p.m.
Mineola Community Center
155 Washington Avenue
Mineola, NY
For more information on the guild, see their website.

April 4th  Hexagon Pillow Workshop, 10am-1pm
+ This workshop is open to non-guild members, and there are still plenty of spots available.   If you'd like to join us, please email me (jessunderquilts at yahoo dot com) and I'll send details.

April 6th     Hexagon Pillow Workshop
+ This is a workshop for Huntington Guild members only, please contact Laura or Gilma if you are interested in attending.  (tentative date)

May 17th  English Paper Piecing Demo, 2-4 pm
+ This is a free workshop, open to the public, but space is limited so reservations are necessary.
To reserve your spot, please register online using this form or write to handmade@nypl.org with your name and the date of this event.
New York Public Library
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street, Rm. 227
New York City

Sadly, my Greek Island Quilt Retreat had to be cancelled due to low enrollment.  I'm very disappointed, hopefully we'll have a better turn out for 2015.  When details are available, I'll post them here.

For my EPP progress this week, I've got the following:  
I still need a lot more to meet my goal of 20 by the summer.. but can I count the partials on the edge towards that number?  Is that cheating?

How are you doing?

1 comment:

  1. If I were closer, I'd attend your events. The diamond hexagons are looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...